This is a very unfortunate and you’re not the only one who is going through this.
Did you sign any contract of any written form of communication between you and your wedding photographer?
- Did you pay your wedding photographer in cash,check or online wire transfer?
- Do you have any receipt of giving him payment?
- Did your contract had any terms and conditions mentioned in it?
In most cases, couples book photographers without any due consideration and pay the price with horror stories and low quality output for the rest of their lives.
Hence you should always look wedding photography and cinematography as an investment than an expense for your wedding.
So, what can you do to get the video from the photographer?
- If you’ve written documents, then ask for files once and then file an FIR against the mentioned person and studio
- If they have violated terms and conditions, then kindly ask for refund and remuneration for damage done
- File case in consumer forum and look for recovery and damage control.
- Kindly CONSULT only a lawyer before proceeding else you’ll be looted again.
If there’s no legal documentation and paper transaction, there’s very less you can do about it. This is a very sad state of wedding industry.
I wish you well.
Follow my blogs for informative content on: